Many people complain of shoulder pain, about half of the citizens around the world experience this type of pain at sometime in their life. Shoulder pain can be an annoyance issue or a severe pain that makes it hard to live a fulfilling life. Sometimes, a person can even have a hard time handling everyday tasks when they experience shoulder pain on a regular basis.
The pain that someone feels in their shoulder can be caused from a variety of reasons including:
Reasons you might have shoulder pain:
1. Rotator Cuff Tear: A rotator cuff is a large tendon that helps supports the shoulder joint, A person can experience a rotator cuff tear due to an accident or a sporting injury. In addition, a rotator cuff tear can also occur due to wear and tear on the rotator cuff.
2. Back and Neck pain: When a person feels pain in their neck or back area, then they might also feel pain in their shoulders.
3. Bursitis: Bursitis occurs when the bursa is inflamed, Bursae are fluid filled sacs that are located in between bones, tendons, muscles and joints.
4. Arthritis: Shoulder arthritis can occur due to wear and tear on the shoulder, disease or injury. This type of arthritis is not as common as knee or hip arthritis, but it does occur more than most people realize.
5. Bicep Tendon Rupture: The upper portion of the bicep tendon can rupture or tear thus cause severe shoulder pain.
There are many reasons why a person can feel pain in their shoulder or shoulders, but if you are living everyday with shoulder pain you should know that there is help. A chiropractor is dedicated to helping you find the cause of your pain, in a lot of cases a chiropractor can even eliminate the shoulder pain that a person feels completely. If you are experiencing shoulder pain, please contact us at 815-937-0446 or visit the Hoffman Chiropractic office in Kankakee Count for non invasive shoulder pain treatment.
Listen to this testimonial from a real patient who found shoulder pain relief at Hoffman Chiropractic in Bourbonnais, IL: